The Administration Section provides useful information, particularly for Branch Club Secretaries.
The Branch Club Constitution is a useful reference or record as and when required.
The process for Life Memberships outlines what Clubs need to do as part of recognising any of their members with this honour. This is a frequently asked question and so should assist Branch Clubs in understanding the requirements and process involved.
The Regalia Order Form, which incorporates current prices, will assist Branch Clubs in ordering regalia for their members. A link to Australia Post will assist overseas Branch Clubs in determining the postage rates applying to an order for inclusion with their payments.
The Annual Affiliation Return forms will streamline the annual of payment of affiliation fees and the updating of Office Bearers, assisting the timely update of the yearly Handbook.
- Annual Fees and Office Bearers Advice – Overseas Clubs -2017-18
- Annual Affiliation Fee Payment Information 2017-18
- Constitution Branch Clubs
- Membership Application Form
- Proposing a Life Member
- B & B Web and Branding Protocols
- Special Club Celebrations